10 Quotes to Inspire Teamwork
We all have memories of school/university group projects. These memories are usually not so great. While we all wanted to pass that aspect of academia, most of us dreaded it.
First, there was always that one person who never did any work yet wanted the credit at the end. Then there may have been a scuffle or two about who would take the lead and eventually the others would fall in line. The end product was usually haphazardly put together, or one person ended up doing all the work.
Beyond Teambuilding pride ourselves in creating events, activities and challenges that push any team past mediocrity, allowing them to express themselves in a way that unleashes a team synergy that is often lying dormant. Our teambuilding is done in two definitive ways; formal and informal. Both have merit and are used to create the specific objectives of your particular team’s needs.
That is not how efficient teams work, and it will certainly not cut it in the workplace. Here are some quotes that might inspire your colleagues to work together towards your common purpose.
- “Individual commitment to a group effort–that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilisation work.” – Vince Lombardi
- “Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organisational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.” – Andrew Carnegie
- “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller
- “Remember, teamwork begins by building trust. And the only way to do that is to overcome our need for invulnerability.” – Patrick Lencioni
- “I invite everyone to choose forgiveness rather than division, teamwork over personal ambition.” – Jean-Francois Cope
- “Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.” – Henry Ford
- “If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.” – Henry Ford
- “The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.” – Phil Jackson
- “Unity is strength… when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.” – Mattie Stepanek
- “The best teamwork comes from those who are working independently toward one goal in unison.” – James Cash Penney
Successful teams do what other teams are not prepared to do! Are you ready?
Take your team beyond with Beyond Teambuilding’s exciting events, activities and challenges that push boundaries and guarantee loads of fun.